No Status Selected
No Tags
UserPost

1:23 pm
September 26, 2010

r.obrecht

missouri

posts 2

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SERVICE MANUAL FOR A 2001 RIALTA FOR SALE OR KNOW WHERE A PERSON CAN FIND 1

THANKS

11:18 am
September 27, 2010

Gumppy

posts 11

I've downloaded many manuals for the 2001 QD for electrical, plumbing, appliances, generator, etc.  Nothing for the chassis and VW stuff.  What specifically are you looking for?

6:26 pm
September 27, 2010

r.obrecht

missouri

posts 2

Gumppy said:I've downloaded many manuals for the 2001 QD for electrical, plumbing, appliances, generator, etc.  Nothing for the chassis and VW stuff.  What specifically are you looking for?

I AM LOOKING FOR ENGINE AND CHASSIS SERVICE MANUALS. WERE WE ARE AT THE VW SHOP WON'T TOUCH IT !!!!!

10:52 am
September 28, 2010

Gumppy

posts 11

I am sorry, don't have any VW manuals.  I had same problem getting local VW shop to look at my Rialta (wouldn't even let me hand him the keys to take a look.)  Finally found an 800 number for North American VW (don't have it anymore) and they gave me three VW dealerships/repair facilities in my area that would handle the Rialta.  If you open the Nation Volkswagen website, there may be a 'contact us' number that can get you directed to a Rialta-friendly dealer.

4:25 pm
June 2, 2013

michaelmiracle

posts 5

Gumppy said:I've downloaded many manuals for the 2001 QD for electrical, plumbing, appliances, generator, etc.  Nothing for the chassis and VW stuff.  What specifically are you looking for?

I just bought a 2001 HD and have owners manuals for appliances but no owners manual for the vehicle. VW or Winnebago. Are these available to download?

6:20 pm
June 2, 2013

mloganusda

Smyrna, TN

posts 117

send me an email to m.logan33@yahoo.com for more information.

Mike Logan Formerly 86′ LeSharo Now 04′ HD Smyrna, TN

No Tags